Call for Workshops
ICNSER, is the premier conference covering all aspects of networks, including communications, computer networks, wireless senser networks, network security and others.
ICNSER2021 will host multiple half-day workshops in conjunction with the main conference, to be held in Sanya, China on June 26, 2021. We invite you to submit workshop proposals on any topic related to the main ICNSER conference. ICNSER workshops should focus on emerging research areas as well as boosting interactions among participants and community building.
A workshop proposal for ICNSER2021 should contain at least the following information:
- Name and possible acronym of the workshop.
- Motivation and rationale for the workshop.
- Names and affiliations of main organizers, and a tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible).
- Workshop format, i.e., expected number of presented papers, slot lengths, information about invited talks, panels, demonstrations, etc.
- Expected number of participants and expected number of submissions.
- Prior history of this workshop, if any, including number of submissions, number of accepted papers, and attendee count of previous instances.
- Draft call-for-papers, including introduction and topics of the workshop.
The paper lengths are limited to 10 pages in ACM proceeding format. All the accepted papers need to be presented at the workshop. They will be included in the ICNSER2021 proceedings.
Enquiries and/or submissions of your workshop proposals are encouraged to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: ICNSER2021 proposal: "your proposal acronym". The deadline for receiving these workshop proposals is May 1, 2021. Acceptance decisions will be notified by May 10, 2021.