For authors and Presenters
Once you received the acceptance letter, the registration files were sent by eamil as well. Then you should prepare the files below and send them back to email@example.com before the due.Files Needed:
(1) The final version of the papers (both MS word file and PDF like: 123.doc and 123. pdf)
(2) Registration form (.xls or.xlsx)
(3) Scanned payment proof (.jpg etc)
(4) XML code. txt (Download "how to creat CSS&XML code")
|Categories||Fee (USD)||Fee (RMB)|
|Regular Author (within 5 pages)||USD $440||RMB ￥2800|
|Student Author (within 5 pages)||USD $400||RMB ￥2600|
|Additional Paper(s)||USD $340||RMB ￥2000|
|Additional Page||USD $50||RMB ￥300|
|Presentation Only||USD $340||RMB ￥2500|
|Listeners (virtual conference)||USD $200||RMB ￥1200|
*Bank Account (USD only)
Beneficiary's Bank ：CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK CORPORATION SHANGHAI BRANCH
Beneficiary's Bank Address：NO.220 KE YUAN ROAD SHANGHAI CHINA 201203
Beneficiary's Name ：SHANGHAI X ACADEMY Co.,LTD
Beneficiary's Address: Room302-14, Tower1, No.800Naxian Road, Zhangjiang High-tech Park, Shanghai, China
Beneficiary's A/C No.：31050161393600001889
*PayPal Account (USD only)
*AliPay Account 支付宝 (RMB only)
1. Each accepted paper must be accompanied by at least one author registration, otherwise it will be excluded from Conference Proceedings.
2. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Additional Paper Fee (340 USD/2000 RMB) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
3. Each normal registration includes one paper publication in proceedings, a bag, a badge, proceedings, program schedule, and attending all technical sessions and social programs (tea/coffee breaks, conference lunches).
4. All attendees must register, but only attendee without paper publication can register with the attendee registration fee.
5. Payment of fees must accompany all registration files and must be made in USD/RMB. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
6. No CANCELLATION & REFUND of Registration Fee
7. The cost of the hotel accommodation and travel is not included in the registration fee.
Important Note: Your paper will be excluded from proceedings at any level of quality checks carried out by the Press. Conference organizers are not responsible if your paper detects plagiarism or any lack in quality reported by the press after submission of final proceedings (camera ready copies) to the press. Conference organizers are responsible for the technical quality of paper on the basis of reviews obtained. It is sole responsibility of author/s if their paper detects plagiarism even in later stages of quality check. No registration fee will be refunded in any case if your paper is excluded from proceedings by the Springer.
When the registration confirmed, an official receipt will be issued, you will receive the hard copy receipt together with all conference materials at the conference spot. If you need the receipt before the conference date, we can send you the scanned verion or post you the hard copy (You need to cover the postage)