Submitted paper will be peer reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers will be included into ICNSER2021 Conference Proceedings which will be published and submitted to online database.
Only full papers will be accepted to be published in the conference proceedings, both accepted full papers and abstracts will be invited to give the oral/post presentation at the conference site.
Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another publication before the review notification date of this conference. Conference organizers are responsible for the technical quality of paper on the basis of reviews obtained. It is sole responsibility of author/s if their paper detects plagiarism even in later stages of quality check. No registration fee will be refunded in any case if your paper is excluded from proceedings by the Publisher.
The conference’s official language is English. All papers must be written in English and must be formatted in PDF according to the following instructions.
Abstract-only submission will be included in conference program, but will not published, and authors will be invited to give an oral/poster presentation on site.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) in standard format describing new theoretical and/or experimental research. Submissions are recommended to have no more than 10 pages (extra pages are subject to surcharge), including figures, tables, and references. Submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, correctness, and presentation. All papers will be reviewed by at least two-three members of the program committees and technical committees. The conference’s official language is English. All papers must be written in English and must be formatted in WORD and PDF according to the following instructions.
Each accepted paper must be presented by one of the authors and accompanied by at least one full ICNSER2021 registration fee payment, to guarantee publication in the proceedings.
Please choose one way to submit your contributions.
Email: email@example.comTemplate Downloads Publishing Process:
1) Authors submit paper(s) via the online submission system or email.
2) Papers will be roughly reviewed by editors in 1-2 days. The first review includes the language and areas. Papers in poor expression and unrelated area will be rejected. Papers in well expression and related area will be submitted to Experts Team for reviewing.
3) Papers will be reviewed by Experts Team in 1-3 weeks.
4) We will announce the reviewing results in first time. Authors will be asked to revise their manuscripts and resubmit.
5) The authors whose papers accepted pay the registration fee, sign Copyright Transfer Agreement and submit the final papers.
6) The Organizing Committee submits papers to Publisher for typeset.
7) Authors check, revise and send back the proofs received from the Journal officially.
8) Papers published online.
Presentation GuidelinesOral Presentation
>>Prepare the PowerPoint or PDF for your presentation.
>>You may copy your presentation files into the laptop of the conference staff, or just use your own.
>>12 minutes to present, and 3 minutes for Q&A.
>>As a Poster Presenter it is important that you display your results clearly to attract people who have an interest in your work and your paper. Your poster should cover the KEY POINTS of your work. The ideal poster should be designed to attract attention, provide a brief overview of your work, and initiate discussion and questions.
>>The size of the poster should be 841mm width x 1189mm height
>>You should make the poster and bring it to the conference.