Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers written in English at the submission website with 8 to 10 pages with for technical content including figures and references. It is planned to publish the proceedings with ACM (final approval pending).
1. The conference’s official language is English. All papers must be written in English and must be formatted in WORD and PDF according to the following instructions.
2. All papers should be no more than 6000 words in length. (8-10 pages under Template)
3. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another publication before the review notification date of this conference.
Submission Methods: (choose only one)
Method A: CMT System
Method B: Email
Send your full paper or abstract to email@example.com
Paper Peer Review:
All papers will be double blind reviewed by 3 reviewers in related fields and only can be accepted after the rigorous modification with response letter.
Full Papers are evaluated against the following criteria:
1. The title, abstract and keywords must accurately reflect the paper’s contents.
2. The research must be relevant to the conference theme/s.
3. The research methodology must be sound.
4. The paper must be well-structured and clearly written.
5. References must be relevant and accurate.
1) Authors submit paper(s) via the online submission system or email.
2) Papers will be roughly reviewed by editors in 1-2 days. The first review includes the language and areas. Papers in poor expression and unrelated area will be rejected. Papers in well expression and related area will be submitted to Experts Team for reviewing.
3) Papers will be reviewed by Experts Team in 1-3 weeks.
4) We will announce the reviewing results in first time. Authors will be asked to revise their manuscripts and resubmit.
5) The authors whose papers accepted pay the registration fee, sign Copyright Transfer Agreement and submit the final papers.
6) The Organizing Committee submits papers to Publisher for typeset.
7) Authors check, revise and send back the proofs received from the Journal officially.
8) Papers published online.
By submitting a manuscript to ICNSER2020, the authors assert that it has not been previously published in substantially similar form. Furthermore, no paper which contains significant overlap with the contributions of this paper either has been or will be submitted during the ICNSER2020 review period to either a journal or a conference. If there are any papers that may appear to the reviewers to violate this condition, then it is your responsibility to (1) cite these papers (preserving anonymity as well), (2) argue in the body of your paper why your ICNSER paper is nontrivially different from these concurrent submissions, or (3) include anonymized versions of those papers in the supplemental material.